Olá pessoal, tudo bem?
Primeiro post do ano de 2014, no lindo look que usei para a passagem de ano! Usei um vestido preto simples da H&M, saltos da Mango e blazer preto também da H&M. Espero que este ano seja repleto de alegria e por aí virão mais posts!
Segue-me:
Aah I love the dress! It's amazing :) X Anna
ResponderEliminarI'm in love with this dress aswell! One of my favourite buys of December... haha, I'm glad you liked it...
EliminarBig kiss,
Vanessa Almeida.
Thank you for sending me your blog link via twitter lovely,
ResponderEliminarI love your blog and style, this new years outfit is really well styled! I definitely need to invest in a staple blazer like that, love it, it makes any outfit look sophisticated!
I've followed you on bloglovin and look forward to reading your future posts:)
Alex xx
http://allurescent.blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks sweetie,
EliminarI'm glad you liked my style... Yeah, a classic blazer is the best thing we can have on our closets and wardrobes, they just make the difference.
Thanks for following, followed you back!
Wishing you the best,
Vanessa Almeida.