terça-feira, 5 de novembro de 2013

Look de Outono

Look de Outono

Look de Outono by vannyall featuring skinny jeans
Olá meninas, tudo bem?
Hoje trago-vos mais um look! Desta vez um look totalmente voltado para o outono e as cores outonais! Como eu já tinha dito o cinzento é uma cor que está em alta neste outono/inverno então montei um look casual de outono com peças que encontramos facilmente no nosso guarda-roupa. Montei o look com uma t-shirt cinzenta simples e umas jeans, casaco de couro castanho e botas estilo militar castanhas da Forever 21 e como acessórios, uns óculos geek e uma mala castanha vintage. Espero que gostem. 

Ksubi muscle tank
$74 - superette.co.nz


Leather jacket
$390 - zalando.co.uk


Miss Selfridge skinny jeans
missselfridge.com



Vintage purse
amazon.com


Clear wayfarer
shopzerouv.com


Bobbi Brown Cosmetics mascara
$30 - johnlewis.com




Segue-me: 
 Twitter:@vannyall

10 comentários:

  1. Really loving this Autumnal look, the jacket is gorgeous! xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thanks sweetie! Yes, I 'm in love with that jacket aswell :)

      Eliminar
  2. Cute look! I love tans and brown colours in the autumn.
    x

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Those boots are gorgeous! I love the brown hues used in this look, it all ties together so well.

    Kathryn x
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thanks sweetie, I'm passionate about these whole look.

      Eliminar
  4. Oooh I love this whole look! especially the boots and bag

    Nickie

    http://polkadotsopinions.blogspot.ch

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thanks Nickie, I'm passionate about the whole look aswell :)

      Eliminar
  5. Those boots are awesome! A new pair of brown boots are one of the things on my wish list!:)

    ResponderEliminar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...