terça-feira, 23 de julho de 2013

Tendências: Em franja!

MODE | via Tumblr

Olá meninas! Tudo bem?
Bom, sei que deixei de postar durante um tempo a tag tendências, mas cá está outro post sobre outra tendência interessante: as franjas! Nas roupas, em acessórios ou mesmo em bikinis e fatos de banho, as franjas estão em alta!

Fringe Dream
I wish I was like you, easily amused
Leopard Lovin
Fringe, madness

Segue-me: 
 Twitter:@vannyall

2 comentários:

  1. If I do fringe, I try to stay away from anything that makes me look like a cowgirl, ha! No brown, suede fringe for me.

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Hello Ashley, I think it depends on the style and perspective of fashion of each person. I do like fringe in brown, and you can use it without the "cowgirl" effect.
      Big kiss,
      Vanessa Almeida.

      Eliminar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...